Friday, September 27, 2013

Stephanie's Head Over Heels About Terressentials Pure Earth Hair Wash





Stephanie from Illinois wrote to us expressing her satisfaction with our Pure Earth Hair Wash. Here's what she said:

"Hello! I wanted to take the time to write and let your company know how much I appreciate your   product! When I went natural with my hair products a little over a year ago, I struggled to find a shampoo without harmful chemicals. In my research I came across your product and decided to give it a try.

Terressentials mud wash is my favorite! It leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean without any harsh chemical residue. Not to mention it smells great-- the lavender  is my favorite! I can't see myself ever switching to another brand, and so for that I say, thanks for a quality product!"

Thanks so much Stephanie for taking the time to send us such positive feedback, we really appreciate it! We are so glad you are enjoying the hair wash, we think it's pretty great too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment