Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stretch Your Wings! Be Daring! Try on Something Blue!



As I went to my closet wondering what I was going to wear this morning, I noticed a certain article of clothing winking at me. It wasn't something I would usually go for. It was blue...a light blue, not powder, not sky, but a sort of a light slate blue. Well, I'm an earth tone wearer if ever there was one. But this blue cardigan kept winking! Ok,Ok! I'll wear you! But with what? I had not one matching scarf to go with this cardigan. Blue! I'm not a blue person!

Off I went to work in this blue cardigan without any accents except my grandmother's light blue broach which I hardly wear because....It's blue! Beautiful, but blue!

To my complete and utter joy, I found a stunning array of beautiful accessories at Terressentials to compliment my now, growing, lovelier, blue cardigan. We have newly-arrived necklaces handcrafted by Thai artisans. There are many unique combinations of various findings such as pearls, semi-precious gems, and beads of Austrian crystal or metals and in many styles and colors to accent any outfit no matter what the color! Yes, even blue!

Or was my blue cardigan calling out for something else? Perhaps a scarf? I found a lightweight, see- through gauzy scarf with bits of blue and with my comfort colors, rust and brown, flecked throughout. Just perfect!

So, don't ignore the small voice coming from your closet! Come to Terressentials and make it lovelier with unique and fanciful accessories and adornments!


No comments:

Post a Comment