Thursday, May 23, 2013

Flower Therapy Replenishing Facial Cream




Ok, I admit it....I'm a woman over the age of 50! The wrinkles are advancing. I don't look in the mirror as much as I once did, and it's very freeing! I also admit that I am a “lotion” girl (yes, I said girl, cause I still feel that way inside). I've tried a lot of potions and lotions. But, my all time favorite is the one with the simplest and best quality ingredients... Terressentials Flower Therapy Replenishing Facial Cream. I LOVE this moisturizer! I wish it came in a gallon size jar! It absorbs well does not “sit” on the top of your skin like other products touting natural ingredients. Terressentials Flower Therapy Replenishing Cream is amazing! The scent is invigoratingly fresh. I mean...how does a moisturizer moisturize and tighten at the same time? Since I've been using it, I've noticed a dramatic difference in my skin tone.

I've gone the route of trying to make my own moisturizers and have gotten the same results...cream that just sits on the top of your skin, and making it was time consuming. Or, after buying all the ingredients, then never getting around to it and finding them a year later rancid or expired. I'm thrilled to have someone else figure it all out for me. It makes me feel good inside to support a small and certified organic business.

I come from small business roots. My grandfather started a TV and Appliance store in the 40's and it is still in business today thanks to my father and brother. They have survived in spite of big box stores popping up all around them. They are trustworthy and care about the quality of the products they sell and are fair to their loyal customers. Terressentials is a small company that cares deeply about what goes into the products they sell and they put forth a lot of effort to ensure that we, as consumers, get what we pay for and not only that, they give us a quality product that is in no way harmful to us or our environment. I trust Terressentials and will always support them just as the loyal customers of my family business have supported us.

So, try Terressential's Flower TherapyFacial line! I think you will be very pleasantly surprised, and you will be supporting small business!

No comments:

Post a Comment