Friday, August 19, 2016

Terressentials Deodorant: A Chemical-free Deodorant That Actually Works

NOBODY wants to use a conventional, chemical deodorant.  The frustrating problem is that there are very few chemical-free deodorants that actually work.  If you are struggling with this problem, give Terressentials Deodorant a try.  Our employees and our customers agree:  It actually works.  Here's what a few of our customers have to say about Terressentials Deodorant:

"I am so happy I heard about Terressentials while searching the internet one night. I wanted to find a healthy, safe, and effective deodorant for my husband and me.
After my husband and I tried several other natural deodorants over the course of 3 months, none worked. But Terressentials Deodorant did work. I tried it first and although it took about a month for our bodies to get used to it, now this is our go-to deodorant and we absolutely love it!!!
Note: Its important to know that when switching to an organic deodorant you must allow your body to assimilate and get used to the more organic and natural approach, especially if you have been using deodorants that had some form of aluminum chemical. The wait was well worth it!!!
What's amazing about Terressentials products is that it proves that all the ingredients we need to help us are already in nature. 
Its awesome to find products that capture these essential ingredients provided from our earth, and be made into amazing products that are better for our health. I intend to spread the word to family and friends, because its always great to share an amazing find, especially one that is safer and healthy for our bodies. Thank you for creating these awesome products!!
Sasha R.
"Hi! My favorite Terressentials products are the hair wash, the roll-on deodorant, and your body lotion. I have everything unscented which is perfect since I'm sensitive to strong scents. I do occasionally go with the lavender scents when I'm feeling fancy. I've been using the hair wash for years and love how simple it makes things...no extra steps in the shower, just cleanse and go!  
I only recently tried the deodorant and love it! It actually works which is not something people often say with natural deodorants. 
My husband loves the body lotion because it's not super thick and because it has aloe, which comes in handy whenever he gets a sunburn. Thanks!"
Adrienne R.

No comments:

Post a Comment