Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rawmio, Oh Rawmio, Wherefore Art Thou Rawmio?




My new love, Rawmio Almond Chocolate Spread, a decadent handcrafted raw vegan treat that will satisfy your inner most desires with an orgasmic “OH my God! This is delicious!” Anyway, that's the way I felt! My husband was more than a little worried...and rightly so. My first meeting with Rawmio was at Terressentials when I passed by the shelf where they were so brightly displayed, and noticed that they were new, but didn't really have an interest in them, thinking that I'd not really like the combination of almond butter and chocolate. The next week I noticed an opened jar in the back office at the shop. Hmm....I really should give it a chance. So, I tried a spoonful. Mmm, not bad, pretty darn good in fact. I bought a jar of Chocolate Almond Crunch, made with stone-ground organic raw almonds, organic cacao nibs and coconut crystals blended into a smooth dark chocolate spread, innocently not knowing what was in store for me that evening from this smooth dark stranger. That evening, I decided to have a small cup of ice cream. Then I remembered the Rawmio, opened it, stirred it and drizzled a spoonful onto my cold ice cream and went in to watch a movie with my unsuspecting husband. I took a bite of my sweet treat. OH MY GOD! This is so delicious! The smooth liquid spread had formed a kind of hard shell around the cold ice cream. It was a combination of cold, crunchy, sweet, hard...so much going on at once! My husband had a questionable look on his face. One, because I was disrupting the movie and, two, what was really going on here? Who was this sensual stranger that was making me so excited? I tried to hide my excitement but already found myself anticipating our next meeting tomorrow night. Tomorrow night turned into tomorrow afternoon, and we even met one morning. I had a big problem, I admit it! It's a good thing my husband is very understanding and is helping me through this difficult time. He knows he is the love of my life and Rawmio will only be there until they are all sold out at Terressentials.




Experience the adventure of Rawmio at Terressentials! Available in three delicious flavors; Original, Silk, and Crunch. Rawmio Original stone-grinds organic raw almonds, organic cacao nibs, and coconut crystals for a wickedly delicious, smooth dark chocolate spread we know you will devour. Rawmio Silk is a twist on a white chocolate spread made with coconut and cacao butter to give it a 'milky' flavor. Rawmio Crunch is somewhere in the middle with a nice crunch. Imagine a perfectly sweetened milk chocolate spread with bits of almonds. Rawmio uses only the best organic and raw ingredients on the planet. And they proudly support small farms and villages both domestic and beyond. 

They also make delectable chocolate bark bars in many flavors!

 

Rawmio, oh Rawmio, wherefore art thou Rawmio? Rawmio is at Terressentials. Come and add a little excitement to your evening tonight with Rawmio. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment