Monday, October 13, 2014

Tush Treatment: Not Just For Tushes!

Terrific Tush Treatment From Terressentials
 Terrific Tush Treatment
Last week, during our fall veggie canning enterprise, my husband burned his finger. You know how small burns can hurt like fire sometimes?  Well, though my husband qualifies as a strong masculine type, he can be a bit of a baby about small injuries like this.  So, I dashed upstairs and grabbed my Terressentials Organic Terrific Tush Treatment Push Up.  As I was applying the Tush cream to his wound he asked, “What is this stuff'?” “Uh...uh, well,” I stammered, “it's Tush Treatment from our baby line.” 

Not looking him in the eyes, I went about my work.  He didn't even pull his hand away or complain at all.  Living with me, he has learned to go with the flow...somewhat.  After some minutes, I asked him how his finger was doing and he said it was just fine!  With all those great organic “skinful” ingredients in our Tush Treatment, maybe it shouldn't only be used for tushes.  

So spread you wings and apply your Tush Treatment to elbows, feet or dry skin patches, and of course, small burns.  Our Tush Treatment has a wonderfully fresh “new baby” smell with organic vanilla and organic essential oils of lavender and rose geranium to name a few.  Don't be afraid to experiment with Terressentials organic products.  Our skin is the largest organ on our bodies.

Spread the organic LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment